Not Guilty for 6 charges, Ex-Calypso Monarch and young mother makes plea – Time in Dodds…
Aziza Clarke pleaded not guilty in court on Saturday, March 30, 2019
She appeared at the Bridgetown Magistrates’ Court today before Magistrate Graveney Bannister to answer to seven charges. A mother of one little girl, Clarke was charged that she:
1. Assaulted a Police Officer in the execution of his duty.
2. Resisted Arrest.
3. Committed Criminal Damage.
She pleaded NOT GUILTY to these three offences.
In addition, she was charged with the following traffic offences to which she also pleaded NOT GUILTY:
1. Failing to stop at the sound of the police siren.
2. Failing to register a motor vehicle registration number MC 92
3. Using a vehicle without having a policy of insurance.
However, she was not required to plea to the indictable charge that she:
1. Assisted the offender.
She was remanded to HMP Dodds and will reappear at court on Friday 26th April 2019.
- Rodney Inniss – Insp. (Ag);
Public Relations Officer