26 YEAR OLD MAN FROM LOWER CARLTON IN REMAND BY HOLETOWN COURT UNTIL NEXT MONTH
Officers in the Northern Division arrested and formally charged 26 year old Alvon Omar Harewood from Chapel Gap, Lower Carlton, St. James for the following offences:
1. Unlawful possession of a shotgun
2. Unlawful possession of 6 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammunition
3. Unlawful possession of cannabis
4. Unlawful possession with intent to supply cannabis
5. Trafficking with intent to supply cannabis
He appeared before Magistrate Wanda Blair at the Holetown Court yesterday where he pleaded guilty to the three drug offences. He was convicted, reprimanded and discharged for the offences of:
1. Possession of cannabis,
2. Possession with intent to cannabis.
He was fined $1,500.00 in one week or three months in prison for the offence of:
3. Trafficking of cannabis.
He was not required to plead to the firearm or ammunition offences which are both indictable. He was remanded into custody to prison at HMP Dodds and is scheduled to reappear at the Holetown court on the 5th of November 2018.
- Michael Blackman – Sgt.
Public Relations Officer (Ag)