World’s Largest One-day Leadership Conference to be Broadcast LIVE in Barbados
On May 4, 2018, Barbados will be one of hundreds of locations around the globe to take part in Leadercast Live, the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, Broadcast LIVE from Atlanta and featuring world changers from astronauts to best-selling authors.
The Conference allows attendees to discover the steps they can take to lead themselves, their families and organisations to make a bigger impact. This year marks the eighteenth year of the conference and the fourth year that the Caribbean Institute of Leadership & Coaching (CILC) and Scotiabank will be hosting the event at the Hilton Barbados Resort. – (https://coachianb.com/lcbridg
The theme of this year’s conference is, “Lead Yourself.” What does it look like to lead yourself? How can you intentionally develop your own leadership skills and style? What qualities do you hope to embody as a leader? In 2018, the Leadercast Live stage will highlight leaders who will answer these questions and explain the power and importance of leading yourself first, so you can lead others well.
· Companies with ideals of improving people’s lives at the center of all they do outperform others by 400%
· More than 70% of people consider an organization’s environmental and/or social impact when deciding where to work
· Employees who feel they are working towards a good cause show increased productivity by up to 30%
· People who are able to make a social or environmental impact on the job are more satisfied by a 2:1 ratio
· Mae Jemison – NASA Astronaut, Engineer & Physician
· Ian Cron – Bestselling Author, Psychotherapist, Enneagram teacher and Speaker
· Andy Stanley – Leadership Author & Communicator
· Jim Loehr – Co-founder of the Human Performance Institute
· Carey Lohrenz – The First Female F-14 Pilot, Speaker & Trainer
· Kat Cole – American businesswoman and the Group President of Focus Brands
· Joe Torre – Baseball Hall of Fame inductee & the Chief Baseball Officer for the MLB
For years, Leadercast has brought people together and equipped them to become better leaders, managers, community members, and employees. Here is what people have to say about Leadercast both locally and internationally:
“Leadercast 2016 was really awesome. It’s really good as a leader to take time out and evaluate what you’re doing and add what you can to become stronger, revolutionary and see how you can change other people’s lives”. ~ Anthony Greene, Content Manager, Starcom Network Inc. & LC MC
“It’s really been a tremendous day and I’ve gotten a lot of takeaways to go back and try to make things better in the communities I live and work in. The things we’ve learned today I can apply to any walk of life,” Lisa Cole, Senior Manager Marketing, Scotiabank
“Today was an amazing session. I learned so much. I feel I need to take a step back and see how I can make the biggest impact with the resources I have. This has changed my life, and will even transform my personal life, so I encourage everyone to join Leadercast 2017 because this year was awesome.” Gina Cummins, Brand Strategist
“With a constantly impressive lineup of speakers and the on-target themes year-over-year (and at such a value), I consider Leadercast a ‘can’t miss’ event,” Kalpana OOmmen, Vice President Talent Acquisition, Cox Enterprises & 9-year Leadercast attendee.
“For me, it’s a re-charge. For one day I can plug-in, focus on me – my impact, obstacles, and growth opportunities. I love that it is not only a lecture but it’s an immersive experience that keeps me engaged…by a multi-sensory approach,” Patrick Williams, Marketing Director, SunTrust Bank.
For more information on the Leadercast Bridgetown event, visit https://coachianb.com/