SIX MEN FACE MURDER & CHARGED WITH FIREARMS, DRUG OFFENCES
Police have arrested and jointly charged the below mentioned persons with the offence of Murder in relation to the shooting death of Dwight Holder which occurred on 6th August 2015. Two other men were also injured reportedly as a result of the shooting.
1. Ayo Prince Bascombe 24 years of Headleys Land, Bank Hall, St. Michael;
2. Brandon Damon Joseph 22 years of Beckwith Street, Bridgetown;
3. Adrian Antonio Watts, 41 years of Bank Hall, St. Michael;
4. Akeem Andrian Gittens, 19 years of Belleview Gap, Station Hill, St. Michael;
5. Rasheed Jabar Gittens, 28 years of Belleview Gap, Station Hill, St. Michael; and
6. Kemal Mario Straker, 20 years of Clapham Park, St. Michael.
The following persons have received additional charges:
Ayo Prince Bascombe was also charged with:
1. 2 counts of Serious Bodily Harm;
2. Unlawful use of a firearm;
3. Unlawful possession of a firearm and ammunition.
Brandon Damon Joseph was also charged with:
1. 3 counts of Theft; and
2. 4 counts of Robbery.
Kemal Straker was also charged with:
1. 3 counts of Serious Bodily Harm;
2. 2 counts of Unlawful use of a firearm;
3. Violent Disorder;
4. Endangering Life;
5. Robbery; and
6. Unlawful possession of a firearm and ammunition
The six mentioned persons are expected to appear at the District A Magistrates Court on 15th August 2015.
- David Welch – ASP (Ag);
Public Relations Officer