By 1st August, Flow’s Customer Care Centre goes Retail, post LIME-deal
Flow’s Customer Care Centre at Sky Mall, will stay at the same locale but expand its services, now the blending of Columbus and CWC is reaching completion.
You’ll recall, the Fair Trading Commission approved their merger with Cable and Wireless and now they’re getting ready to launch a combined retail operation incorporating the former LIME and Flow entities, under the brand Flow. As they prepare to launch they’re streamlining their retail operations to serve Barbadians even better.
At this location you will be able to:
* Buy any product or service under the ‘new‘ Flow: mobile/landline/video/internet
* Get updates on what’s new in all of our product lines
* Get information on pricing, services, and receive support and much more.
Bajans can still access the full Customer Service Centre at Windsor Lodge, Government Hill, St. Michael, only a few miles away. There, friendly customer care representatives will assist you with:
* Paying your bills
* Answering any of your queries
* Upgrading your services, and much more.
They’ll begin transitioning into this new retail operation from July 1, 2015 into the new Flow Retail Centre. The two companies expect their new facility to be fully functioning by August 1, 2015.