SCOTIA HASTINGS ROBBERY SOLVED: 3 PERSONS CHARGED WITH MULTIPLE SERIOUS OFFENCES
Police have arrested and charged the following persons with regards to a number of serious offences committed recently, including the robbery and serious bodily harm of a man outside the Scotia Bank at Coconut Walk, Christ Church, Monday 10th November 2014.
1. Jehron Connolly 27 years of Enterprise Gardens, Christ Church;
2. Jamar Rasheed Clarke, 22 years of Goodland Gardens, Christ Church; and
3. Stephanie Benn, 23 years of Vauxhall Gardens, Christ Church.
Connolly and Clarke have been jointly charged:
- 7 counts of robbery
- 1 count of Aggravated burglary
- 1 count of Assault with intent to rob
- 2 counts of Serious Bodily Harm
- 3 counts of Theft of Motor vehicle registration number plates.
They appeared at the District A Magistrates Court and the results are as follows:
All three were remanded to appear at the Oistins Court on the 25th November 2014 and the District A Court on the 16th December 2014. Clarke is to appear at the Holetown Court on 24th November 2014; Benn is to appear at the District B Court on the 26th November 2014.
- David Welch; ASP (ag)
Public Relations Officer