Men charged for aggravated burglaries: Babb’s Minimart attacker faces Court
Police have arrested and charged the below mentioned persons for a number of aggravated burglaries which occurred between April and October 2014. They are:
1. Ramon Ricardo Callender 25 years #3 Grazettes New Road, St Michael;
2. Dwayne Alistair Dyal 33 years 4th Avenue Harts Gap, Christ Church; and
3. Roland Humphrey Marshall 30 years St. Matthias Road, Christ Church.
Ramon Callender has been charged with the following additional offences:
1. Three counts of aggravated burglary, one of these was committed at Babb’s Minimart on 20th October 2014;
2. Two counts of wounding – Wounding Stephen Babb and Dwight Babb on 20th October 2014 at Babb’s Minimart;
3. Use of a firearm – 20th October 2014;
4. Illegal possession of a firearm;
5. Unlawful possession of a quantity of ammunition.
Callender, Dyal and Marshall appeared at the District E/Holetown Magistrates Court on Monday 27th October 2014.
- David Welch – ASP (Ag);
Public Relations Officer