LIAT ALTERS FLIGHTS: Tropical Storm Gonzalo – Advisory # 1
LIAT wishes to advise its customers and the general public of the following flight cancellations for Monday 13th October, as the airline prepares for the impact operations are likely to be felt by the passage of Tropical Storm Gonzalo.
V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua, closed from 10:30 PM Sunday night until 12:00 noon Monday, at which time the situation will be reviewed.
- LI 310 St Lucia to Antigua
- LI 308 St Lucia/Dominica/Antigua
- LI 362 Barbados to Antigua
- LI 540 Antigua/St Kitts/St Maarten/St Thomas
- LI 541 St Thomas/Anguilla/Antigua
- LI 771 Antigua to St Lucia
- LI 361 Antigua/Dominica/Barbados/Port of Spain
- LI 521 Tortola/St Maarten/St Kitts/Antigua
- LI 521 from Antigua is scheduled to depart at 02:00 PM, arriving in Barbados at 3:20 PM
- LI 727 from Barbados is scheduled to depart at 4:00 PM, arriving in Grenada at 4:50 PM
- LI 727 from Grenada is scheduled to depart at 5:15 PM, arriving in Port of Spain at 6:00 PM
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to rebook for a later date will be allowed to do so without change fees or fare differences for a period of one week from the date of their original scheduled travel. Following the one-week grace period, passengers will be required to pay applicable fare and change fees when re-booking.
LIAT also wishes to advise that passengers who decide to travel but are unable to complete their journey due to disruption caused by weather conditions, will not be provided with meals, transportation, hotel accommodation etc. Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact the respective carriers.
LIAT regrets any inconvenience caused as a result of this disruption to travel services caused by Tropical Storm Gonzalo.