Caribbean Evaluators International (CEI) WEEK: Wednesday 1st October to Thursday 4th October
CEI Week is for engaging and sharing with members; governments; funders; civil society; students; other stakeholders and the media about the role of evaluation in supporting social, and economic development throughout the English-Speaking and CARICOM Caribbean.
The planned series of events aims to provide training opportunities relating to the tools, techniques and the practice of evaluation free of charge to participants. The week is themed “Engage CEI” because we hope that members, stakeholders, and the media will join us to learn more about the CEI, the International Year of Evaluation (2015), and to benefit from the learning opportunities presented.
October also marks the 9th month since the CEI has been in existence; and since the English Speaking and CARICOM Caribbean is proudly represented on the world map of Voluntary Organizations of Professional Evaluators (VOPEs). The series of events for the week will include:
- Therese Turner-Jones, Country Manager,Inter-American Development Bank
- Pablo Rodriguez-Bilella, Member of the IOCE and IDEAS Boards, Former member of the ReLAC Board
Workshop presenters include:
- Dr. Kevin D. Frick, PhDProfessor and Vice Dean for Education, The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Jessica Broome, PhD Survey Methodology, University of Michigan
- Claudia Nicholson, Masters in Economics and expert in Impact Evaluation
- Professor Marco Vinicio Espinal Martínez, Consejo Nacional de Competitividad (CNC)