Morgan Heritage’s “Ends Nah Meet” Selected as Official Theme For CONCACAF Women’s U-17 Championship
Morgan Heritage’s latest single “Ends Nah Meet,” which is currently number #1 on Jamaica’s CVM TV Hit List, has been selected as the official theme song for the CONCACAF Women’s Under-17 Championship, following Jamaica’s last leg of FIFA’s World Cup Trophy Tour.
“Ends Nah Meet” off their most recent album Here Come The Kings has been playing at all the CONCACAF Women’s Under-17 soccer events. The eight countries in the tournament are Jamaica, Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Canada and Mexico. IRIE FM is the exclusive radio partner for the tournament in Jamaica and is currently running a nationwide promotion for the single until early November.
“As avid football (soccer) fans, it is always an honor to be apart of any campaign that brings together the world’s of music and sports. We grew up playing all sports, but as Jamaican descendants we’ve always had an affinity for the national sport of our homeland Jamaica,” says percussionist/vocalist Mojo Morgan of Morgan Heritage.
Morgan Heritage Tour Dates
- Sat. Nov 2 @ Green Village Street Party in San Nicolas, Aruba
- Thurs. Nov 7 @ B.B. King Blues Club in New York, NY
- Fri. Nov 8 @ St. Paul Development Center in Bridgeport, CT
- Sat. Nov 9 @ The Howard Theatre in Washington D.C.
- Sun. Nov 10 @ Grace Jamaican Jerk Festival South Florida in Sunrise, FL
- Sat. Dec 7 @ Hennessey Artistry – Kensington Oval, Barbados