2 BARBADIAN AND 2 TRINIDADIAN NATIONALS CHARGED WITH DRUG OFFENCES
Members of the Drug Squad have arrested and charged Barbadian national Andrew Reron Holder, 32 years of Smith Land, Bridge Cot, St. George for the offences of:
1. Possession of ½ lb of cannabis
2. Possession with intent to supply – cannabis
3. Trafficking cannabis;
4. Importation of cannabis.
5. Possession of 1 kilo of cocaine
6. Possession with intent to supply – cocaine
7. Trafficking cocaine; and
8. Importation of cocaine.
Further investigations led to the arrest of the other persons who were all jointly charged for the offences of:
1. Trafficking in cannabis
2. Trafficking in cocaine
3. Acts preparatory for the purpose of trafficking cannabis; and
4. Acts preparatory for the purpose of trafficking cocaine.
• Mariska Chartar, 25 years – Trinidadian national;
• Vishnu Ramlochan 41 years – Trinidadian national; and
• Ramon Griffith, 27 years of Dunlow Lane, St. Michael.
The four mentioned persons are expected to appear at the District B Magistrate Court on Wednesday 16 July 2013.
- David Welch | Insp.
Public Relations Officer (RBPF)