“Scooby” Drayton in the doghouse (sic), while Guang Dong arsonist cooled off
• 9 counts of Robbery;
• 12 counts of Burglary (one of these cases is the house in Wildey Gardens in which he was caught);
• 1 count of Using a Firearm;
• 1 count of Disorderly Behaviour;
• 1 count of Theft; and
• 1 count Serious Bodily Harm.
Dario Drayton appeared at the District A Magistrate Court on Tuesday 9 April 2013 and was remanded until May 07, 2013.
MARSHALL CHARGED JOINTLY
Shamar Jamal Marshall 25 years of Bonnetts Housing Area, Brittons Hill, St. Michael was jointly charged with Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” 21 years of of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St. Michael, for two (2) counts of Burglary. He appeared in the District A Magistrate Court on Tuesday April 09, 2013 and THEY BOTH pleaded guilty to one of the counts of burglary. He is also to reappear at the District A Magistrate Court on May 07, 2013.
The two accused were caught by Police in a house at Wildey Gardens, St. Michael, on Thursday April 04, 2013.
DESTROYER OF WORTHING CHINESE RESTAURANT CHARGED
Police have arrested and charged Alphonzo Griffith, 40 years of No-fix-place-of-abode, was arrested and charged for the following offences:
• 2 counts of Arson (relating to the fire on the morning of Friday April 5, 2013, which destroyed the Guang Dong Chinese Restaurant and also an apartment building, both located next to each other.)
• 1 count of burglary; and
• 1 count of possession of cannabis
Alphonzo Griffith 40 years of no-fix-place-of-abode appeared in the District A Magistrate Court, and was remanded until May 08, 2013.
- David Welch | Insp.
Public Relations Officer