MEN CHARGED WITH DRUG OFFENCES, RE – SEIZURE AT FITTS VILLAGE
With regards to the investigation into the seizure of 2,044 lbs of cannabis at Fitts Village, St. James, on March 10, 2013, the following persons have been arrested:
1. Marlon Anthony Smith, 33 years of Storey Gap Codrington Hill, St. Michael;
2. Colvin Ishmael Brathwaite, 41 years of Gibbons Boggs, Christ Church;
3. Neverline Rohan Oneal Springer, 31 years of Long Gap, Spooners Hill, St. Michael;
4. Dwayne Omar Reeves, 30 years of Stevenson Road, Delamere Land, St. Michael
5. Wayne Michael Charles, 43 years of Ellis Road, Halls Road, St. Michael.
a. Unlawful possession a controlled drug to wit cannabis (2,044 lbs)
b. Possession with intent to supply.
Marlon Smith has been also charged for the additional offences of:
a. Illegal possession of a firearm
b. Importation of a firearm without a license
They appeared at the Holetown Magistrate Court on Thursday March 14, 2013.
- David Welch; Insp.
RBPF’s Public Relations Officer