Final Winners announced in Harris Paints “40 Prizes for 40 Years” Promotion
Thanking God for the blessing and Harris Paints for having the competition, grand prize winner Arlette Sisnett declared “It could not have come at a better time.”
Sisnett was one of two regional winners announced as the grand prize winners of a US$5000 cruise for two each. The other winner, Oliver Potter, hails from the island of Antigua.
The Customer Information Representative from the Barbados Light and Power Co. Ltd made her purchase at the Fitts Village Colourcentre of Harris Paints where she got specially mixed, her purchase of three different tints of Harris Troweltex – Tranquil, Pearl White and White Whisper.
These were chosen to paint the inside of her new home which is in its final stages of completion.
When asked why she chose Harris Paints, she readily stated “The convenience of the location and the excellent customer service”. She explained that she initially tried to get the product delivered before the Christmas period and thought that she might be too late but when she called the Fitts Village Colourcentre she was met with the pleasant personality of Susan Gill – the Customer Service Rep there, who was ‘very accommodating’ and got the product mixed and delivered in just a matter of days.
Luke Ticknor, Senior VP Sales and Marketing with Harris Paints said the promotion was designed as a way for the Company to say thank you to its customers. “We want to congratulate our grand prize winners of this exciting promotion. We at Harris Paints wanted to celebrate our 40th Anniversary in a big way and we did just that by giving back to our customers, and we are happy that they are pleased.”
Other prize winners from Barbados in the “40 Prizes for 40 Years” competition were:
- Sherron Stephens who shopped at H& B Hardware and won a Weber Grill,
- Gayle Whitehall who shopped at Harris Wildey and collected a Coleman Generator
- Shirley Mapp who won $1000 in Rubis gas from her favourite station in Market Hill
- Doriel Francis who won $1000 in Super Centre grocery vouchers and
- Leroy Brathwaite, who shopped at Dacosta Mannings Warrens, and won $1500 cash. They joined over 30 happy winners from across the region who also won prizes throughout the duration of the promotion.
Entry forms were available for each gallon of Harris Paints purchased from participating retailers and all customers had the chance to win the grand prize of the all-inclusive luxury cruise for two.