Bajan Author’s new book, “Everybody Paddles” a huge success, now it’s ‘paddled’ its way to Barbados!
New York City has been all a buzz with the release of Charles A. Archer’s new book, “Everybody Paddles,” and now the experience has “paddled” its way to Barbados! Everybody Paddles is a grassroots movement and the brainchild of Archer, who happens to be from Barbados, and proudly and it highlights the spirit of social responsibility and collaboration.
As in families, communities, cities, states, and countries… growth, development and improvement occur when all participants work together for a common interest. Society is being divided by economics, education, classism, ageism, gender differences, religion, and partisan politics. Despite these challenges, Author Charles Archer believes there is opportunity. And that opportunity requires that Everybody Paddles.
Everybody Paddles features contributions by:
- Jean Alerte – Owner of Brooklyn Swirl & Author of “Do Right, Do Good.”
- Theresa O’Neal – Brand Builder, Marketer, Publicist and Proud Mom
- Taiia Smart-Young – Editor, Juicy Magazine
- Rev. Dr. Sheldon E. Williams – Pastor at Co-Op City Baptist Church & Author of “Principle Centered Living: 9 Reasons to Maintain your Values in a Pressure-Filled World”
- Dr. Charles Williamson, Ph.D. – Executive Director, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Diana Melton – Founder of GirlFearless , Marketing Director
- Charles Powell – Motivational Speaker
- Georgette Miller, Esq. – TV/Radio Host, Speaker, Facilitator & Author of “Living Debt Free.”
- Gregory Smiley – Community Relations Expert & Regional Representative for Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Anthony Lolli – Real Estate Investor and Developer & Founder/CEO of Rapid Reality
- Odienne Chisolm –Public Relations and Brander Expert
- Dion Turner –Educator and Community Activist
- Edward Pinckney, Former NBA Player & Coach with The Chicago Bulls