Another busy yet tragic weekend for Bajan Police – Road fatality & Shooting offences
1. A two vehicle collision resulting in a fatality occurred about 5.30 pm on Saturday 27 October, 2012, at the junction of Welchman Hall Main Road and 2nd Avenue Welchman Hall, St. Thomas.
The deceased is Patrick Thompson, 47 years of Isolation Road, Belleplaine, St. Andrew. At the time Thompson was driving a motorcycle which was involved in a collision with a truck driven by Mark Alleyne, 35 years of Welchman Hall, St. Thomas. Thompson died on the spot.
Investigations are continuing.
MAN CHARGED WITH FIREARM OFFENCES
2. Shain Jabar Joseph 27 years of 3rd Avenue Chapman Lane, St. Michael was arrested and charged for the offences of:
• Illegal possession of a .22 rifle
• Illegal possession of 8 rounds of assorted ammunition
• Possession of cannabis
Joseph is expected to appear at the District A Magistrate Court.
MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER
3. Anderson Busby, 20 years of #3 White Hall, St. Michael was on Thursday 25 October 2012, was arrested and charged for the offence of Murder in relation to the death of Devon Taylor on 13 October 2012 at Greenfield, St. Michael.
Busby appeared at the District A Magistrate Court on Friday 26 October 2012 and was remanded.
- David Welch | Insp.
PRO of the RBPF