Vincy & Bajans face Heywoods Beach Drug landing arrests – Due to Appear St James
The following persons have been arrested and charged in connection with a drug landing on Saturday 14 July 2012, at Heywoods Beach, St. Peter, which resulted in the seizure of 307 lbs of cannabis. They are:
1. Vincentian national Deon Soleyn, 31 years;
2. Barbadians – Carlos Douglin, 35 years of Endeavour, St. James;
3. David Springer, 28 years, of Apes Hill, St. James; and
4. Eric Llewellyn Jemmott, 48 years, of Greenwich, St. James.
They separately received the following charges:
• Possession of cannabis
• Possession with intent to supply
• Trafficking, and
- Soleyn and Douglin each received the following additional charges;
1. Entering except at a port entry;
2. Disembarking without the consent of an Immigration Officer.
- David Welch | Inspector
Pub. Rel’s. Officer of the RBPF