Evanson Armstrong caught – Police also charge Vincentian with St Peter coastline narcotics smuggling
Evanson Armstrong, 36 years of Odessa McClean Drive, My Lords Hill, St. Michael was arrested and charged for murder, in relation to the shooting death of Elvin Thomas, 59 years of Lower Estate, St. Michael.
2. Ryan Goodridge of Clifton Hill, St. Thomas was charged for the offence of Harbouring. He was the occupier of the house in which Armstrong was held. He appeared at the Holetown/District E Magistrate Court and received Bail in the sum of $10,000.00 with one surety to return to Court on 21 August 2012. He was placed on a 6pm to 6am curfew.
3. The following persons were remanded until August 13, 2012 when they appeared at the Holetown/District E Court:
1. Vincentian national Deon Soleyn, 31 years;
2. Barbadians – Carlos Douglin, 35 years of Endeavour, St. James;
3. David Springer, 28 years, of Apes Hill, St. James; and
4. Eric Llewellyn Jemmott, 48 years, of Greenwich, St. James.
They separately received the following charges:
• Possession of cannabis
• Possession with intent to supply
• Trafficking, and
Soleyn and Douglin each received the following additional charges;
1. Entering except at a port entry;
2. Disembarking without the consent of an Immigration Officer.
- David Welch | Inspector
Public Relations Officer