Global Exposure For Caribbean Models: Kurama Magazine’s Contest to Reward Most Stylish Models
For the first time, Caribbean fans of Kurama Magazine can compete to show off their modelling skills to the world, except this contest is not a typical model search. Kurama Magazine’s Personal Style Challenge demands more than a cute face and body.
Contestants are expected to not only display their potential as a model but also wear an outfit that highlights their personality and unique style. The winner will be featured on the online magazine and will receive a gift basket of skin care products compliments Mixology by Bajan Beauty Enterprises.
Starting May 4th, Caribbean women between the ages of 18 and 28 can enter their photos for a chance to win. The pictures will be on display on Kurama Magazine’s Facebook Fan Page where fans can vote for the winner by ‘Liking‘ their favourite model.
“The Caribbean is full of beautiful women with their own unique style. The Personal Style Challenge will allow these women to highlight both their modelling potential and fashion sense while gaining international exposure,” said Gina Aimey-Moss, executive editor of Kurama Magazine.
• The Personal Style Challenge is open to women ages 18 to 28 years old.
• Contestants must be residents of a Caribbean country.
• Submit photos to email@example.com or post them on the Facebook Fan Page between May 4th and 31st. Winner must provide contact info in order to receive her prize.
• Pictures must be 400 x 300 pixels or larger.
• Photos do not have to be professional modelling pictures but better quality could improve your chances.
• Submit a picture that highlights how attractive you are but no sleazy photos please. Remember you want to wear a chic outfit that reflects your personal style.
• Pornographic or offensive material will be disqualified.
• We reserve the right to delete any inappropriate photos.
• By entering, contestants recognize that their submissions become the property of Kurama Magazine and could be used for promotional purposes. If a contestant’s entry is not their creative or copyrighted property, the name of the photographer should be provided.
• Current employees and contributors of Kurama Magazine are not allowed to enter.
• Voting ends June 9th and the winner will be announced June 10th.