HBO ANNOUNCES ITS MARCH 2012 MOVIE LINEUP IN THE CARIBBEAN
- Hereafter (Warner Bros. Pictures) – George (Matt Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (Cecile De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. Meanwhile, a London schoolboy named Marcus is touched by death in a different way when he loses the person closest to him. Each on apath in search of truth, their lives will soon intersect, forever changed by what they believe might–or must–exist in the hereafter. Directed by: Clint Eastwood.
- Yogi Bear (Warner Bros. Pictures) – Attendance is down at Jellystone Park and Mayor Brown (Andrew Daly) wants to close thepark and sell the land. This means that families will no longer be able to enjoy nature’s beauty; and, worst of all, Yogi (Dan Aykroyd), Boo Boo (Justin Timberlake) and all of their forest friends will lose the only home they have ever known. Facing the greatest challenge of his life, Yogi must prove that he is really smarter than the average bear as he and Boo Boo join forces with their greatest enemy, Ranger Smith (Tom Cavanagh), to find a way to save Jellystone Park before it closes its doors forever. Directed by: Eric Brevig.
- Jumping the Broom (Sony Pictures) – Sabrina Watson (Paula Patton) and Jason Taylor (Laz Alonso), who just might be the perfect couple, are getting married. Unfortunately, their families, together, are a perfect recipe for disaster. Mrs. Watson (Angela Bassett) has an upper-crust sensibility that matches her family’s Martha’s Vineyard estate, where Jason’s straight-out-of-Brooklyn mom (Loretta Devine) seems utterly out of place. When the families gather for Jason and Sabrina’s wedding, it becomes clear that each side has its traditions…and its secrets. When uptown meets downtown, the truth comes out and only one question remains. Will this couple endure the hysterical and harrowing trials of love, and finally jump the broom? Directed by: Salim Akil.
- Unknown (Warner Bros. Pictures) – Dr. Martin Harris (Liam Neeson) awakens after a car accident in Berlin to discover that his wife (January Jones) suddenly doesn’t recognize him, and another man (Aidan Quinn) has claimed his identity. Aided by an unlikely ally (Diane Kruger), Martin plunges headlong into a deadly mystery that will force him to question his sanity, his identity and just how far he’s willing to go to uncover the truth. Directed by: Jaume Collet-Serra.
- Bad Teacher (Columbia Pictures) – When her wealthy fiancé breaks it off, gold digger Elizabeth Halsey (Cameron Diaz) returns to middle school: she’s an awful teacher who curses at her students, drinks heavily and only shows movies so she can sleep through class. Elizabeth tries getting her act together only when she hears about the bonus given to the teacher whose class scores highest on the state exam. When the exceedingly wealthy new-hire, Scott, (Justin Timberlake) arrives, she also finds herself competing for his affection with an overly energetic colleague, Amy (Lucy Punch). Between fighting off the advances of a sarcastic, irreverent gym teacher (Jason Segel) and attempting to evade theconsequences of her outrageous schemes, Elizabeth will be the one to receive an education like no other. Directed by: Jake Kasdan.