The Barbados Water Authority is repairing a number of Burst Mains for 11th November 2011
The Barbados Water Authority informs the public that today Friday, November 11th it is carrying out repairs to the following burst mains:
• a 3-inch in St. Simon’s, St. Andrew
• a 3-inch in Bruce Vale, St. Andrew
• a 4-inch in Lodge Road, Christ Church
• a 4-inch in Parks Road, St. Joseph and
• a 6-inch in Ridge Road, St. Joseph
These are affecting residents of the immediate surrounding areas only. The BWA is also investigating complaints of low pressure near Moncrieffe in St. John.
The BWA apologises for the inconvenience and will assist residents of the affected areas by water tanker while repair work is being conducted.