Castries fugitive held by Barbados law – this as Bajan facing illegal Narcotics and Unlicensed weapons felonies
Barbadian Police made a breakthrough into the murder of Kirk Anthony Patrick, which occurred on 13th August 2010, at the Pine, St. Michael. Aaron Idamar Roberts, 19 years, of Regent Hill, Pine, St. Michael is currently in custody assisting with this and other investigations; charges will be laid soon.
Roberts was held in St. Lucia by members of the Royal St. Lucia Police Force, after being shot and injured on Monday 14th November 2011. He was returned to Barbados accompanied by RBPF Detectives on Tuesday 15th November 2011.
- This as members of the Drug Squad have arrested and charged Roderick Anthony Dacosta GIBSON, 53 years, of Browne’s Land, Black Rock, St. Michael for the following offences:
1. Illegal possession of a firearm
2. Illegal possession of a quantity of ammunition
3. Possession of Cannabis
4. Trafficking in cannabis
5. Possession with intent to supply cannabis
6. Possession of Cocaine
7. Trafficking in cocaine
8. Possession with intent to supply cocaine
On Tuesday 15th November 2011, a search warrant was executed at the home of the subject and 36 lbs of cannabis was found, along with 1 kg of cocaine, one Glock pistol loaded with a quantity of ammunition.
Gibson is expected to Appear at Court on Thursday 17 November 2011.
- David Welch – Insp.
Public Rel’s. Officer; RBPF