Burst mains in the Barbados Water Authority’s distribution system for 2nd November 2011
The BWA wishes to inform the public that today Wednesday 2nd November it sustained bursts on;-
• a 4-inch main in Bennett’s, St. James,
• an 8-inch main in Culpepper, St. Philip and
• a 12-inch main near the Deighton Griffith Secondary School in Christ Church.
Work crews are currently on site carrying out repairs. The bursts may have affected customers in;-
• Marley Vale, Merricks, Coles and the immediate surrounding areas of St. Philip as well as
• residents of Kendal Hill Gardens, Vauxhall, Kingsland, Montrose and surrounding districts.
The Authority will assist customers in the affected areas by water tanker until repairs are complete.