Barbados Police: Missing woman located & Men charged with robbery, aggravated burglary & other offences
Please note that Tara Nakita Alleyne, 20 years of 2nd Avenue, Licorish Village, My Lords Hill, St. Michael, who was reported missing on the 18th November 2011, has been located, and is safe. We wish to thank the media and the general public for their invaluable cooperation.
Detectives ATTACHED TO THE Southern Division have arrested and charged the below mentioned persons for the following offences:
1. Neico Rico Blackman, 21 years of Cliff, St. John –
• Illegal possession of a firearm.
2. Kevin Orlando Maynard 27 years of Guinea Land, St. John –
• Unlawful possession of cannabis (small quantity);
• Illegal possession of a firearm and
• Illegal possession of 1 round of ammunition.
3. Ricardo Athelston Maynard, 22 years of Lot 43 Breezy Hill, Halton, St. Philip –
• Fraudulent use of motor vehicle number plate;
• No driver’s license; no motorcar insurance.
4. Ricardo Maynard and Alex Andre Maynard 20 years (brothers) of Lot 43 Breezy Hill, Halton, St. Philip – jointly charged for:
• Aggravated burglary which occurred at Supers Land, St John on 14 October 2011;
• Aggravated burglary which occurred at Long Bay, St. Philip on 14th October 2011;
• 2 counts of Illegal possession of a firearm
5. Ricardo Maynard and Jamal Omar McCollin, 20 years of Clifden, St. Philip – Jointly charged for:
• Illegal possession of a firearm
6. Ricardo Maynard and Chad Raymond Greenidge, 18 years of Lot 219, 3rd Avenue, Ruby drive, Windward gardens, St. Philip – jointly charged for:
• Robbery (A motor car was taken from a man while at Emerald City Car-park on 11th September, 2011. It was recovered)
7. Ricardo Maynard and Omar Oscar Lavine 28 years, of Block 3C, Beach Path, Deacons Farm, St. Michael – jointly charged for:
• Robbery (a motor car was taken from a victim on 6th November 2011);
• Robbery ( a visitor – occurred at Bath St. John on 8th November 2011).
The above persons are expected to appear at the District “A” Magistrate’s Court today Saturday 19th November 2011.
- David Welch | Insp.
Pub. Rel’s Officer of the RBPF