ODDITY – At the 24 party, on Brewster’s Road, Barbadian Reveller goes rooftop dancing while Law slakes dry throat

Just when you feel you you know 98% of the Universe, that’s when the other 2% proves it’s a next 101% for you to assimilate. As a Bajan constable doffs cap and quaffs beverage, if he’d look above he’d see a mischievous 24 party-goer taking revelry to new heights…

Follow on Instagram

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.


add a comment

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.

  • My Bdos Lottery Top Up 20201
  • Julie Bridal Gowns336x280
  • SG Coop Ad Christmas Cards 336 x 280 01 1
  • BR2 If you saw this then you came to the best place to get seen 1