“WAIT, YOU DID HEAR? #2” Cantankerous Cow of Cave Hill, Big B has disabled parking? & Truckloads of Trouble – A busy day in Barbados
Tips galore are starting to flow in to firstname.lastname@example.org… Here’s one that was well researched!
You crossed my mind this morning and I thought I would follow through with my promise to send you some information for stories.
1) of side walks here in St. George so over grown with grass that it is difficult for us to not walk in the road. This is the dry season and you would have thought that they would use this time to CLEAN ALL DRAINS AND CUT ALL GRASS.
2) At the top of Cave Hill by the light someone tied a cow there, so walkers had to go into the road and run for their lives. you know what the traffic is like there?
3) Illegal parking the the disable area at NPC-Wildey and at Super Centre Big B and Warrens. I spoke to the driver and she was very hostile to me. When she left I called the police hot line and the officer who answered knew the type of car when I gave him the registration number. I waited for 1 hour as he promised to send an officer but no one came.
4) Last Thursday while at a Doctors’ office – in the complex opposite Midas magic – the students of Ellerslie School were waiting for the bus. The behaviour was something else. They fight, threw stones, such that I was really concerned about my car glasses getting broke; there was loud & foul language which was an assault to the ears. I was so traumatised that I did not remember that I had my camera on tho take pictures. If that was not enough, a man waited in his car for a young woman to turn up with a child ans he proceeded to beat her and was flashing a cutlass. he pulled off her false hair at which point these children found the whole situation to be some thing funny (no pictures but I sure another opportunity will came)
The Dr’s receptionist said that she called the school on many occasions and the Principal is always in a meeting. She added people are always complaining and the school does not know what to do. Imagine that? The police have been informed but they only make a presence on Fridays . That is when they are at their worst. What are we coming too?
5) This truck passed me out and see the child in the back.