Call To Arms for new Barbadian Visual Society – IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE BARBADOS FILM AND VIDEO ASSOCIATION (Interim name)
The Steering Committee invites all film and video practitioners and interested parties to attend the first General Meeting of the Association to be held on:
At Queens Park Gallery,
Queens Park, Constitution Row
This meeting will establish the structure of the Association, so we urge all potential members to attend and have a voice in your new organisation.
1. Welcome to participants
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Introduction of Steering Committee
4. Report on the work of the Steering Committee to date
5. Approval of the name ?Barbados Film and Video Association?
6. Presentation of Aims and Objectives of the Association, for
discussion and adoption
7. Approval of the status of the Association to be formed (non-profit
8. Approval of retention of the services of legal advisor
9. Approval of retention of Butterfield Bank as the Association?s bank
10. Approval of the Association becoming a member of the Barbados
Coalition of Service Industries (BCSI)
11. Reappointment of the Steering Committee to continue work of the
Association until incorporation and first AGM
12. Any Other Business.