(Shameless Plug) Calling all Barbadian Salsa Dancers or Learners – New session to start soon in Worthing!
Shall we dance? For this latest entry – our thanks to regular contributor Rene… Salsita’s ready for their next 10-week Salsa Course
Starting on Monday 14th May;
Beginners 7.30-8.30 pm
Thursday 17th May
Improvers Level 2 7.30-830 pm
Intermediate #1 8.30-9.30 pm
Our Salsa Courses are divided into 6 levels
Beginners, Improvers Level 1 & 2, Intermediate Level 1 & 2 and Advanced.
If you’re a Total Beginner, don’t worry ?
Salsa will be a new experience for most in your group. We don’t wear fancy outfits, just come in what you feel comfortable in. Wear soft bottom shoes due to the flooring at our studio.
In the beginners course you will get started on the ‘right foot’ actually the left… You will become comfortable with Timing, Rhythm, Movement and Footwork before dancing with a partner
At the Improvers, Intermediate and Advanced levels we teach Turn Patterns and Moves for couples as well as Rueda de Casino.
Registration is any Monday night at the Aquarion Body Club, Coral Sands Complex, Worthing, Ch. Ch. (Behind Cafe Blue ? across from Club Extreme) or tel. (+246) 228-5175
WE are popular and space is limited! You are only guaranteed space in each class when you have paid for the full course. For those who pay per session it is first come first serve.
You become a member once you join one of our courses.
- Private Lessons
We offer private lessons by appointment. Make your own personalized schedule with the instructor of your choice. Please call or email for more information and to make an appointment.
- Semi-Private Salsa Lessons If you have a small group of individuals who want to learn to dance together in a private class, we can accommodate your group. Classes can be held at your own specified location or at our studio in Worthing
Private lessons are a great option for those who:
- Have unpredictable schedules and cannot commit to a 10 week course
- Want to learn at a faster pace
- Have prior dance experience and would like catch up to a higher level
- Want to join their friends in a higher level
- Want to hone the skills gained in the group classes
- Want to gain additional skills to enhance their group lesson instruction
Please Note Wednesday Classes have been moved to Thursdays as we have something new and exciting coming up for you to do on Wednesdays.
As we are working on updating our syllabus (moves taught at each level), please note change in Level Names and call for any other questions.
If you are not sure which class to join or if you can not open the attachment please contact me Thank you for your patience as we are working on New Business Name, Logo, Website and lots more good stuff to come your way.