ST PETER MEN IN HOLETOWN UNDER REMAND FOR MURDER CHARGES
Police have arrested and charged the following persons for varied offences. They made an appearance at the Holetown/District E magistrates Court on Monday June 23rd, 2014:
1. Kason Kemar Edwards, 26 years of Gays, St. Peter;
2. Jason Dacosta Clement. 26 years of Mount#2, St. Peter;
3. Rasmakonner Haile Tafari Lowe, 22 years of 1st Avenue Jackson, St. Michael and
4. Gregory Ryan Burnett, 29 years of Collins, St. Peter.
Edwards, Clement and Lowe have been jointly charged for:
- Murder of Aaron Boyce
- Kidnapping; and
- Aggravated Burglary
Edwards and Lowe have been jointly charged for Rape.
Burnett was charged for
- unlawful possession of a firearm
- Unlawful possession of ammunition.
Edwards was charged for:
- Murder of Jason Husbands – occurred at Lamberts in August 2012
2. Sabastian Thorpe, 36 years, and Junior Mascoll 28 years, of Pipers Avenue, Bayville, St. Michael, appeared at the Holetown Magistrates Court on Monday June 23rd and were remanded until 21st July 2014.
David Welch Insp.
Public Relations Officer