FOLLOW-UP: HUGH GRANT (JAMAICAN) CHARGED WITH DRUG OFFENCES
Police arrested & charged Jamaican national Linton Hugh Grant, 46 years for the following offences committed at the Airport on 8th June 2014:
2. Possession with intent to supply
3. Trafficking; and
4. Importation of 13 lbs of cannabis.
Linton Grant, 46 years appeared at the Oistins Magistrates Court and pleaded guilty to the drug related charges. The results are as follows:
1. For the charge of Possession – fined $10,000 forthwith or 2 years in prison;
2. For the charge of Trafficking – fined $20,000 forthwith or 2 years in prison;
3. For the charges of Possession with intent to supply and Importation – Convicted, Reprimanded and Discharged on each count.
- David Welch – Insp.
Public Relations Officer