Aggravated Burglary at the Pool Hall, Marhill Street in Bridgetown
Police have arrested and jointly charged the following persons for the offence of Aggravated Burglary. This offence occurred at Winning Streak Inc. situated at the corner of Marhill Street and St. Michael’s Row, Bridgetown St. Michael about 7.30 a.m. on March 24, 2014
- Chad Rommell Martin Williams, 23 yrs of Beckwith Street, St. Michael; and
- Obrian David Barnes, 29 yrs of #203 Pondside Bay Street St. Michael.
They appeared at the District A Magistrates Court on Wednesday 2 April 2014 and were remanded until the 25 April 2014.
Other persons charged in connection with this aggravated burglary were:
- Joshua Dale Medford, 27 years of Lot 3, #56 Kensington Lodge, St. Michael.
- Denmar McCarthy Saffrey, 28 years of Smith Corner, Sargeant Village, Christ Church; and
- Lance Ryan Padmore, 31 years of Fairfield Cross Road, Black Rock, St. Michael