MAN CHARGED FOR AGGRAVATED BURGLARY & OTHER OFFENCES
Police have arrested and charged another man with two counts of Aggravated Burglary. These offences occurred at the residence of Steven Neuendorff of Glenburnie, St. John, on 3 March 2014, and at the residence of the Hubbles, of Bath, St. John, on the 12 March, 2014.
He is Fabian Randolph Ricardo Cooke, 35 years of Colleton, St. John.
Cooke is expected to appear at the District C Magistrates Court on Wednesday 26 March, 2014.
1. Rick Jabari Clarke, 24 years, of Phillips Road, St. Stephens Hill, Black Rock, St. Michael;
2. Damian Omar Brathwaite, 31 years of Kendall Land, St. John;
3. Kyle Donniko Gill, 21 years of Near Danesbury, Black Rock, St. Michael;
4. Shevon Jamario Pitt, 23 years of Kendall Land, St. John; and
5. A 15 year old male juvenile, were also arrested and charged for various offences in relation to the mentioned matters. They appeared at the District C Court on Monday 24 March and were remanded to reappear at the same Court.
- David Welch; Insp.
Public Relations Officer