WHO’s On F1RST? CARIBBEAN’s ANSWER TO TRIP ADVISOR, FACEBOOK & TWITTER
F1RST is designed to bridge the gap between businesses and consumers. As such, the platform offers distinct advantages to both groups.
F1RST can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They’ll soon be expanding to include Pinterest and the official F1RST blog.
Post-launch, the platform’s online voice will serve as a utility for businesses/users/followers, providing them with relevant, useful information, recommendations and tips.
F1RST is a multi-platform, online utility that includes a website and a mobile application. It’s a hybrid that combines the best features of the most popular social networks while simultaneously delivering various layers of information about businesses, products, services and experiences at a glance.
- Features Service directory: F1RST provides the traditional name-and-number facility, along with a comprehensive guide of rich, beyond-directory details on business amenities, including whether or not a location has air-conditioning and parking.
- Directions: Through geo-location technology F1RST can access a user’s present coordinates and provide turn-by-turn directions to their intended destination.
- Reviews: F1RST gives users access to reliable, helpful and honest reviews their network of family and friends, as well as from others who would have patronized businesses throughout the region.
- Photos: F1RST gives consumers the option to upload their own images of a business and share their experience with the world. This feature also presents businesses with a commerce-oriented platform to showcase their products and services visually.
- Check-ins: Users will be able to check-in to businesses they visit and patronize. This feature provides valuable information to business owners who will be able to track consumer patterns and identify and reward loyal customers. It also allows users to gauge trends based on the activities of the trusted people within their network.