Entrepreneurs Anonymous with CHIVAS MODERN KNIGHTS: Noble Efforts, $3000 Grant to be Won!
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and need help getting your own business started, CHIVAS would like to hear from you. Email us an outline of your business plan (no more than 10 pages and following the outline below) and you could WIN A GRANT OF $3000 from CHIVAS to support your business venture.
YOUR BUSINESS PLAN OUTLINE SHOULD INCLUDE:
1. Executive Summary: a brief synopsis of your objectives, mission and keys to success
2. Company Description: start-up plans, legal requirements, proposed location, etc.
3. Product or Service: Describe what you’re selling. Focus on customer benefits.
4. Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them, who your main competitors are, etc.
5. Strategy and Implementation: Be specific yet concise. Include things like management responsibilities, value proposition, marketing/promotion strategy, pricing/sales strategy. Make sure you can track results.
6. Web Plan Summary: If relevant, include discussion of website & social media, development & maintenance costs
7. Management Team: Describe the organization and the key management team members.
8. Financial Analysis: Make sure to include at the very least your projected Profit and Loss and Cash Flow tables.