Barbadian arrested for drugs, three arrested for Aggravated Burglary & Ammo
1. MAN CHARGED WITH DRUG AND AMMO OFFENCES
On Sunday 3 March, 2013, Aiden Lionel Hall, 48 years of Dahlia Walk, Oxnards, St. James, a fisherman, was arrested and charged for the offences of:
1. Possession of cocaine (168 gms)
2. Trafficking in cocaine
3. Possession of cannabis (546 gms)
4. Trafficking of cannabis
5. Possession of 101 rounds of assorted ammunition
On Saturday 2 March 2013, members of the Drug Squad executed a warrant at the residence of Hall, where the illegal drugs and the ammunition were discovered.
He is expected to appear at the Holetown Magistrate Court on Monday 4 March, 2013.
2. THREE PERSONS CHARGED WITH AGGRAVATED BURGLARY
On Sunday 3 March, 2013, the following persons were arrested and charged for the offence of aggravated burglary with occurred about 12.30 am on Saturday March 2, 2013 at Natasha Variety located on Black Rock Main Road, St. Michael.
1. Renee Latoya Lucas, 23 years of Deacons Court, St. Michael;
2. Shanice Shontelle Burgess, 19 years of Kendall Hill B, Christ Church; and
3. Niko Anthony Antonio James, 21 years of Grazettes Main Road, St. Michael.
On Saturday morning, two (2) men one armed a sword and the other with a knife, entered the Store and held up the female cashier and a male employee. The perpetrators stole a sum of money and left with their female accomplices who were outside waiting.
The three persons are expected to appear at the District A Magistrate Court on Monday March 4, 2013.
- David Welch | Insp.
RBPF’s Public Relations Officer