Three fisherman caught with $1 million’s worth of Cannabis
The following persons, all fishermen, have been arrested and jointly charged in relation to the drug seizure which occurred on Saturday February 16, 2013, off Paynes Bay, St. James, during an operation led by members of the Drugs Squad and supported by the Police Marine Unit and an element of the RSS.
1. Anderson Ricardo Prescod, 35 years of Holders Hill, St. James;
2. Corey Antonio Gittens, 25 years of College Savannah, St. John; and
3. Dave Ricardo Fenty, 49 years of Durants, Christ Church.
The charges are as follows:
1. Illegal possession of cannabis; (550 lbs on 16 February, 2013)
3. Possession with intent to supply; and
The trio is expected to appear at the Holetown Magistrate Court on Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- David Welch – Insp.
P.R.O of the RBPF